Crossmaglen Rangers (Raonaithe na Croise) founded on 1st October 1887 is a Gaelic Football Club based in the heart of South Armagh. Today the club has teams representing the black and amber at every age group from U6 to U19, as well as Senior, Junior B, Ladies Football and Camogie. Off the field the most significant year in the club’s history was the 1949 when the club finally took the momentous step of purchasing their own grounds. 4 fields on the Dundalk Road were purchased and in 1952 the Rangers Hall was built. The grounds were developed over 10 years and Blessed Oliver Plunkett Park was officially opened on 19 April 1959. The club continues development work to ensure the best facilities for players and members and to promote health and wellbeing in the community. Despite adversity, Crossmaglen Rangers went onto win 6 All Ireland’s, 11 Ulster’s and 45 Armagh Championship titles and is one of the most successful and well known clubs in Ireland.